Postville Board of Education Meeting
Regular Scheduled Monthly Meeting 6:30 P.M.
Fine Arts Center Lobby
December 11, 2017
Regularly Scheduled Monthly Meeting 6:30 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Welcome Visitors
- Approval of Agenda
- Items to be Removed From the Consent Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of the November 13, 2017, Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of the monthly bills
- Acceptance of Financial Gift to the District
- Adult Lunch Prices from $3.55 to $3.65 starting in the second semester.
- Curriculum Director/Dean of Students
- Learning and Leadership
- Shared School Business Official with North Winneshiek School District and Letter of Assignment for Melissa Fettkether
- At-Risk/Dropout Prevention School Budget Review Committee Modified Supplemental Amount Request for the 2018-2019 At-Risk/Dropout Prevention Program $123,958
- Two-Way Radio Digital Conversion
- Circle K Communications $11,801
- Fayette Electronics And Communication $12,580
- Racom Critical Communications $29,359
- Items for the January Board Meeting
Next Board Meeting: Monday, January 8, 2018, at 6:30 P.M.
at the RISE Academy 104 West Green Street, Postville