Postville Board of Education Meeting
Regular Scheduled Monthly Meeting 6:30 P.M.
Fine Arts Lobby
February 12, 2018
Regularly Scheduled Monthly Meeting 6:30 P.M.
- Call to Order
- Welcome Visitors
- Approval of Agenda
- Items to be Removed From the Consent Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Approval of the January 8, 2018, Regular Meeting Minutes
- Approval of the monthly bills
- Acceptance of Donations/Gifts to the District
- Curriculum Director/Dean of Students
- Learning and Leadership
- Differentiated Accountability – Jenny Schutte, Dani Rose, and RJ Olsen
- Public Hearing for the 2018 elementary building improvement projects
- Accept bids for the 2018 elementary building improvement projects
- Purchase of Real Property from the City of Postville
- Resolution Approving the Purchase of Real Property Owned by the City of Postville under a Purchase Agreement for the Building located at 204 S. Ogden Street, Approving the Assignment, Assumption, and Release of USDA Grant Agreement, Approving the Termination of a 28E and Lease Agreement with the City of Postville, and Approving a Lease Agreement with Postville Child Care Services, Inc.
- Resolution for inter-fund loan between the general fund and the capital projects fund
- Upgrade thermostats in the John Mott Building (summer 2018)
- Cabling Upgrade for the Cora B. Darling Elementary School (summer 2018)
- Access Point Upgrades (summer 2018)
- Discussion Item
- Junior High School Split Athletic Season
- Closed session under Iowa Code section 21.5(1)(a) to review or discuss records which are required or authorized by state or federal law to be kept confidential or to be kept confidential as a condition for the governmental body’s possession or continued receipt of federal funds.
- Open Enrollment Request
- Items for the March Board Meeting
Next Board Meeting: Monday, March 12, 2018, at 6:30 P.M.
Postville Fine Arts Center Lobby