Board of Education Meeting
January 8, 2018
5 a/b. Minutes and bills
5 c. Hires: Tommy Chavez/Elementary Associate
5 d. Resignations: Hodan Farah/Elementary Associate
5 e. Transfers: none
5 f. Acceptance of Donations/Gifts to the District (see attachment)
7. Mark Kroemer from Waggoner and Wineinger Architects will be at the meeting to review the elementary building upgrades. The project’s main focus will be the update and expansion of the kitchen area.
8. The board needs to consider the 2018 elementary building improvement projects. If approved, the architect’s plans will be published for contractors to review and submit bids to the district.
9. The board needs to consider bids for the FY18 Audit. Keith Oltrogge has notified us that his firm will not be conducting the next audit. The board needs to review/approve the new auditors.
10. The board needs to discuss the future planning of 9-12 girls’ athletics.
11. The board needs to consider a resolution supporting the current IPERS format and to avoid substantive changes to the program.