- Students are expected to be in class and to make attendance a top priority.
- Parents are asked to notify the office in advance of a student’s absence. The school voice mail service makes it possible to call the school at any time – 864-7651 ext. 221.
- When a student has accumulated 5 days of absence (excused or unexcused), all parents will receive a letter informing them of their child’s attendance status.
- All students (K -6 ) are tardy after 8:10 AM. Being on time to school is important!
- Students will be allowed to enter the school at 7:40 AM if they plan to eat breakfast.