The Postville Elementary School will be offering summer school for 50 of its students.
- June 6 to June 29
- July 30 to August 14
- Time: 8:30 am to 12:30 pm
- Breakfast and Lunch Included
- Forms will be handed out to students and can be requested in the office
The purpose of this summer school program will be to prevent the "summer slide" - students forgetting or regressing knowledge they gained during the school year.
Skills students work on in summer school include
- Reading (main focus)
- Math (main focus)
- Community service projects
- Working with residents at Good Sam
- and many more skills
For further questions please contact the 21st Centdury After-School Coordinator, Kirsten Richardson